What kind of houses do we buy?
– We buy houses in any area, any condition and any price range.
Do you deal in higher priced properties?
– We can work with any seller who needs to move a property quickly for any reason and in any price range.
Do you arrange owner financing?
– Yes, we sell many houses on Land Contracts or by creating rent-to-own or lease/option situations.
What if I am behind on my payments or in foreclosure?
– We may able to help catch up your back payments and stop the foreclosure process.
What do you charge for your services?
– There is never a charge when we buy your home!
Do I need to qualify to buy a home?
– We are not interested in your past credit status. Your ability to make a monthly payment and your desire to be a homeowner now is what is really important to us.
How can I buy a home when I have bad credit?
– You cannot through normal channels but you can with our help! We can set up land contracts and owner financing. We also work with mortgage lenders who may be able to arrange a loan for you.
Do you work with investors?
– We can help you whether you are just beginning or if you are an experienced property owner. We can supply you with properties needing repairs at wholesale prices or those already repaired and with or without tenants occupying them.
What do you mean “any condition”? What if my house needs repairs?
– We will buy your house as is! You do not need to do any more repairs!
What if my property has Health Dept. violations or is condemned?
– No problem! We can still buy your house as is, even if it has demolition orders scheduled.
Selling your house by lease option
What are the benefits of selling my house by Lease Option?
– When we lease option a house, we guarantee in writing that all the maintenance, repairs, taxes and insurance will be paid by us while we are selling your house. When you sell your house by lease option, we handle all the marketing of the house. This includes paying for advertising, screening potential tenant/buyers, and showing the house. We want the process of selling your home to go as smooth as possible, with no more headaches for you caused by buyers who tell you that they want the house, but end up not being able to qualify for financing. You are also relieved of having to pay double mortgage payments in the event you have to move before you are able to get a buyer for your home. If you had to pay those double payments and couldn’t afford them, this could lead to foreclosure. We help to save you from back payments and foreclosurethus saving your credit! In short, we simplify the process of selling your home by handling all the details that waste so much of your time and money.
What are the advantages of selling my home by lease option over listing with a Realtor?
– We make your monthly payments while a sub-tenant/buyer is qualifying for a loan. All your expenses related to the house are taken care of. Try getting a Realtor to do that while listing your home!!! Another advantage is that we are only interested in putting high quality tenant/buyers in the house since we make our profit by selling for higher than we buy. Since we guarantee all maintenance on the house, it is in our best interest to ensure that our tenant/buyer will take care of the home and eventually secure financing to cash you, the seller, and us out. This means we put our tenant/buyers through an intensive pre-screening process before they are even permitted to look at the house. We don’t work for commissions; we have a vested interest in the house, and make sure that it gets sold.
How long does it take before your tenant/buyer cashes me out?
– That can depend on a number of different factors. We work with many mortgage brokers that are usually able to get most people financed after they paid for 6 months on the lease option. Since everyone’s credit history varies, that time period can be shorter or longer depending on the tenant/buyer that we eventually put into the home, so we cannot guarantee when our tenant/buyer will secure financing. However, until our tenant /buyer qualifies for financing, we will continue to pay all the expenses related to the house. It is also in our best interest to get our tenant/buyer a new loan, since that cashes us out as well, so we work aggressively to get our tenant/buyer financed as soon as possible.
What if your tenant/buyer doesn’t buy the house?
– Our tenant/buyers are carefully pre-screened to ensure that they want to buy the house, and are able to buy it at some point in the future. However, circumstances can change in someone’s life, such as an unexpected job transfer, that will make it necessary to move. In situations like that, we continue to pay all the expenses for the house, while we find another qualified tenant/buyer to put into the home.
Why don’t I just sell the house myself?
– That is always an option that is available to you. The difference would be that you are responsible for your monthly payment, your taxes, your insurance, and any maintenance or repairs that the house needs while you are trying to sell it. You then need to try to find someone who can actually qualify for financing, wait for them to get approved, and hope that they don’t pull out of the deal, making you start the whole process all over again.
Why don’t I just find my own tenant/buyer, to put in the house?
– If you have the expertise to screen potential tenant/buyers, check references, know what sort of credit scores will allow someone to be financed, deal with maintaining your home while someone else lives in it, work with mortgage brokers to get them financed, and finally set up a closing, then finding a tenant/buyer on your own would be a viable option for you. If you lack the expertise in any of these areas, we are able to help.
It is our goal to ensure that the process of selling your home is smooth and easy for you. We strive for a win-win-win situation in all our deals. You, as the seller of the house, not only get out from under the financial burden of the home, you also win by receiving the assurance that while the house is being sold, all the expenses are being taken care of and the house is maintained. Our tenant/buyer wins by getting to own a home in a shorter amount of time than it would take them if they were trying to buy conventionally, as well as being able to immediately occupy their new home, while qualifying for a loan. We win by profiting from the sale of the home, as well as gaining 2 more satisfied customers. The reason that we are in business is, of course, to make a profit, as well as use our expertise in real estate transactions to assist homebuyers and sellers in making the sale or purchase of their home an easy one.